Friday 6 November 2009

Sixty Third





yo ppl, guess what?
hannah kena sakit mata conjunctivitis.
it was rlyy suffering.
ummu said ; experience it yourself.

god, i already tried to avoid with those ppl yg kena,
but al last i got it myself. GOOD. -.-
i got it on the Wednesday & at first yg kena tu,
was only the right eye.
& on the Thursday, when i woke up,
mata dah mcm kena gam with all those taik mata!
*geli gilaaaaa*
susah nak bukak pulak tu.
my mom said, its bcs i didnt put the ubat that was supposedly titikkan kat mata.
seriouslyy i dont know how to put it myself.
my mom put it fr me.
&& my younger brother,
he also got this sakit mata.
but, he got it frm one of his friends.
luckily, its not frm me,
or else, i'll be blamed by the whole familyyy. ;D haha

so, pg td, i woke up easilyyy. bcs its getting better.
i didnt have to use my hands anymore to get the eyes opened.
haha, so now, im feeling so much better than bfre.
yeah, & i think thats all fr now.
out ppl


Hannah (:


No comments:

Post a Comment