Friday 20 November 2009

Sixty Seventh

hey,
today's the
last day of schl.
it was awesome.
but the not awesome part was
kak fatin's getting out after her SPM.
uhh, surely i'll be missing her real much.
so, if all this while, i got her to depend on other than my friends,
but starting from next year,
i just have my friendsss since she's nt gonna be in schl anymore.
nvrmind, i'll try to be much more independent
&& much more mature than now.
as you said, kak fatin :D
& kak fatin,
thanks fr everything.
you made me felt staying here
was a lot of fun, you know. (:



so, last night,
kak fatin told me a thing abt Physics & Chemistry,
its like she was teaching me, &
i could only understand like 5% of what she'd taught.
haha :DD.
& now, im starting to miss my friends. :(


oh yeah & ppl,
dnt ask me anything abt results.
but just fyi, my graph was absolutely descending.
ive no idea.
so, since i'll be sitting fr PMR 2010, next year,
im trying not to waste my time in doing
not good stuffs.
but you dont expect me to not do that the whole holiday.
haha, that is so not me.

so, i planned to go for a tuition at my aunty's hse
as she'll be teaching me Maths & Science.
i bet its gonna be awesome.
haha :D wtv.
& so, that's it.





Hannah (:

No comments:

Post a Comment